She floats

IMG_6008.jpeg
She’s at our dock now. Took it out for a good run to the light house at the end of Long Point (Lake Erie )
Rides a lot smooth than our little rinker. Small ticking exhaust manifold leak when it’s cold. Beside that she runs smooth.

SST

It's been many years since I've been to Long Point. Once with my dad in his Bayliner and once with my Chap [launched from Port Dover]. I recall back in 2001, just before 911, I flew from Buffalo, along the Lake Erie shoreline and out to Long Point. You could see the sand bar in places that stretched from Long Point to Point Dover. I took aerial photos but unfortunately, I have no idea where they are. Probably disappeared with the advancement of technology.

This photo was taken while on my chap in August of 2017 [I walked to this point].
IMG_3067.JPG

This picture was taken going up the river at Port Dover. There were only a few ships left on this trip. When my dad and I came here years earlier, so so many abandoned ships. Have they removed all of them now?
IMG_3079.JPG

Nice to know there is another Lake Erie boater. Your boat is looking nice. Wish you lots of fun.

It's been many years since I've been to Long Point. Once with my dad in his Bayliner and once with my Chap [launched from Port Dover]. I recall back in 2001, just before 911, I flew from Buffalo, along the Lake Erie shoreline and out to Long Point. You could see the sand bar in places that stretched from Long Point to Point Dover. I took aerial photos but unfortunately, I have no idea where they are. Probably disappeared with the advancement of technology.

This photo was taken while on my chap in August of 2017 [I walked to this point].
View attachment 2074

This picture was taken going up the river at Port Dover. There were only a few ships left on this trip. When my dad and I came here years earlier, so so many abandoned ships. Have they removed all of them now?
View attachment 2075

Nice to know there is another Lake Erie boater. Your boat is looking nice. Wish you lots of fun.
Yes the river has been cleaned up in Dover. Here’s a couple pics from the lighthouse last year

Attachments

• IMG_2690.jpeg
    IMG_2690.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2658.jpeg
    IMG_2658.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 11