Fox Lake, Illinois

Bad Buoy

New to this boating forum but super excited! Hoping to meet an expert Chaparrel technician that can inspect, fix, repair an update my 2006 Chaparrel 280 Signature!

Reactions: Doc

Denny

Gold Site Supporter
New to this boating forum but super excited! Hoping to meet an expert Chaparrel technician that can inspect, fix, repair an update my 2006 Chaparrel 280 Signature!
Welcome again to the forum.
Me, I would be looking for a good mechanic that knows the inner workings of your girl, does not have to be a Chap tech.
Good luck. If you find one, let us know, someone else may be looking for one too.
My go to people is a Mercruiser dealer, so if I have something that I need advise or work done, I go to them, because Mercruiser is my power plant.

Bad Buoy

Welcome again to the forum.
Me, I would be looking for a good mechanic that knows the inner workings of your girl, does not have to be a Chap tech.
Good luck. If you find one, let us know, someone else may be looking for one too.
My go to people is a Mercruiser dealer, so if I have something that I need advise or work done, I go to them, because Mercruiser is my power plant.
Denny, Good morning 🙏 🌄...yes...I have 2 Mercruisers so thanks!