Toilet water supply

Dave265

I recently purchased a 2001 Chaparral 265ssi with a pump out head. There is a sea flange under the Cuddy stairs that is to supply water to the pump toilet. I can get water to the head if I take the hose off the sea flange and put it in a bucket of water so I know the toilet works. The boat has a pressurized water system. All the sinks work. There is no water pickup under the boat. Does the toilet use fresh water? I can’t find another valve anywhere or a water pickup under the boat for sea water. How does the water get to the other end of the sea flange that I can’t see?

Thank you

Iggy

I don't know what you mean by sea flange. can you take a pic and show us? You can't mean sea strainer if there is nothing under the boat.

I would trace the water line to see where it goes. But I am thinking you have already done that.

Dave265

Unfortunately I can’t see on the other side of the valve and it’s firmly attached to the haul so I can’t remove it.

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Unfortunately I can’t see on the other side of the valve and it’s firmly attached to the haul so I can’t remove it.
Can you get your phone camera back in the area to take a few pics or a video of the area you can't see?