Sorry for the dumb question but what are these on my 2016 Suncoast 250?

toddbell3

1000000631.jpg
s

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Guess it's not a dumb question since nobody knows, including me.
But I wanted to welcome you to net boat talk. Hoping someone will come around that does know the answer. Many of us were boating all weekend so there is hope since many have not seen the question yet.

Denny

Gold Site Supporter
Being that it is so close to the seawater, my guess is that it is a drain for an option that you may not have. So they put in a plug, that is removable if added. If you can get at the area, poke around and see if you can see where it goes. Also welcome to the forum. And as Doc says there are no dumb questions, someone else may be looking for the same answer.:)

toddbell3

Being that it is so close to the seawater, my guess is that it is a drain for an option that you may not have. So they put in a plug, that is removable if added. If you can get at the area, poke around and see if you can see where it goes. Also welcome to the forum. And as Doc says there are no dumb questions, someone else may be looking for the same answer.:)
Thank you!

toddbell3

Thank you!

J Kyle

I have a 2007 Sunesta 254 (i realize they are different boats) and based upon the location being above the rub rail on the port stern side, it has to be some type of deck fill as it is keyed. That is almost the exact location of where I fill my fresh water tank. There may also be an option for vacuflush as well but I do not have that on my boat.