Seat swap

Denny

Gold Site Supporter
I do not believe that there is anyone here that has done a make over to their girl to the extent that I have.
My advice is. If you are not going to keep her forever. Don't Do It! You are changing the original appearance of her, and whoever you will sell her to will be able to tell, plus you will have the loss of one passenger seat, which would be a spotter for a water toy.

Here is why: First off you are planning to flipping it in a year. She is 21 yrs old, good luck in finding a seat to match yours. If you do the vinyl will probably need to be replaced, and if you do, more than not it will be close, but will not match your present interior. Also the footprint of the B to B seat will be on the floor covering, and if you care about what it looks like, you should replace it. It doesn't sound like a love affair. Needs are not expensive (buying the boat) wants are (making changes).

I found my Girl in Jun of 92, decommissioned her in Oct of the same year. By May 1 of the following year I had concervitably put in 400 hrs to do her 1st major makeover. I have never wanted to, nor looked for a replacement for her.
1721533494069.jpeg

Last edited:
No worries about the carpet in the boat. It’s garbage anyway and will be replaced.
Still deciding if the wife likes the seat or not before we switch flooring The boat was cheap enough I won’t be loosing any money I put into it if I did sell it.