BEWARE of George Childs and Irene Childs

We were invited to vacation with these folks, as we had done for two years prior. We accepted.
But things got ugly very quickly once at north myrtle beach.
It seems to us that these people used my wife and I and my brother and his GF to help fill a six bedroom condo.
We paid for a week stay at this beach front condo.

The first night there my wife asked Irene for the WIFI password. Irene gets snippy about it. Then says loudly I'm DONE.

Next day things got worse. Our normal get together for a brew did not happen. And when we could not get back into the condo due to lame instructions on how to use the code to unlock the door that seemed to set both George and Irene off.

George rants on about how in the hell can you not open the door. Calls me a liar when I told him I'd never had to unlock it before. The door was always open or unlocked by someone else. George act furious and rants on that he does not believe me.

Irene is stone faced standing there. I ask what's is the mater and she points at my wife and shouts that all my wife does is complain. WTH. That is total BS. WTH is wrong here.

But it doesn't end there. After arguing more George Childs points at my brother and says you are the root of all the problems, you are a drunk and a total waste. George is the drunk. When this happened he had been at the bar all day drinking. My brother his GF and my wife and I had been shopping, not out drinking.

After this blow up we made plans to leave. It was obvious they did not want us there or have any intention of making amends or talking about the situation. They used us to get the funds needed to rent the place then ran us off with their atrocious behavior.

Be forewarned: They will invite you somewhere then screw you over.

We have written and asked WHY? We have asked for a refund of our money. They will not reply in any way. Nothing. Their actions speak for them. They are total losers. avoid them at all costs.

GeorgeTheAssholeB.jpg
IreneAKABitch1b.jpg