Latest activity

• Doc
    Doc reacted to SST's post in the thread Watching the eclipse? with Like Like.
    Here are a couple of pics: This is what I viewed with. The binoculars made the trip worth it. Like everyone else, I’ve seen the endless...
  • Denny
    Denny reacted to SST's post in the thread Watching the eclipse? with Like Like.
    Here are a couple of pics: This is what I viewed with. The binoculars made the trip worth it. Like everyone else, I’ve seen the endless...
  • willbaker13
    willbaker13 reacted to SST's post in the thread Watching the eclipse? with Like Like.
  • SST
    SST replied to the thread Watching the eclipse?.
    • IMG_1342.jpeg
    • IMG_1343.jpeg
    • IMG_1341.jpeg
    • IMG_1337.jpeg
    • IMG_1344.jpeg
  • Doc
    Doc reacted to SST's post in the thread Watching the eclipse? with Like Like.
    It was the most awesome thing I've ever seen. It out paces my picture above. Buffalo was really cloudy so I decided to drive SW on I-90...
  • Doc
    Doc reacted to Denny's post in the thread Watching the eclipse? with Like Like.
    Had to suspend play because of darkness. Lol Did get to experience it, and got some pictures. We had hazy skies, but no clouds, the...
  • Denny
    Denny replied to the thread Chaparrel Boat Owners.
    It all depends on where you boat. Where is that for you?
  • Denny
    Denny replied to the thread Watching the eclipse?.
    Had to suspend play because of darkness. Lol Did get to experience it, and got some pictures. We had hazy skies, but no clouds, the...
  • willbaker13
    willbaker13 reacted to SST's post in the thread Watching the eclipse? with Wow Wow.
    It was the most awesome thing I've ever seen. It out paces my picture above. Buffalo was really cloudy so I decided to drive SW on I-90...
  • SST
    SST replied to the thread Watching the eclipse?.
  • Doc
    Doc replied to the thread Watching the eclipse?.
    Probably happen when you are on the tee of number 15. Or about 3:15pm from what I've heard. Hit em straight.
  • I
    Iggy replied to the thread Chaparrel Boat Owners.
    What are your plans in boating. For me it would be too small. For others too big or not the right options.
  • Denny
    Denny replied to the thread Chaparrel Boat Owners.
    Welcome aboard:), from one Chap owner to another soon to be.
  • Denny
    Denny replied to the thread Watching the eclipse?.
    Not sure what is in store for us here in Toledo. Playing golf tomorrow at noon, have not heard anyone say what time it will happen here.
  • Doc
    Doc reacted to willbaker13's post in the thread Watching the eclipse? with Like Like.
    Here in Austin they are now saying low clouds will probably block the eclipse. Either way, I'll be standing in my backyard with the...