iboats.com launches monthly e-publication

waybomb

I'd rather be blown
SALT LAKE CITY – iboats.com has launched a free monthly boating e-publication, the iboats.com Review, which is being emailed to an established list of 116,000 opted-in boating and water sports subscribers who had previously been receiving the iboats.com monthly e-newsletter, the company reported in a recent release.

“Several years ago we started an e-newsletter to the boating public,” said iboats.com chairman and CEO Bruno Vassel III. “It grew and gained popularity as people shared it with their boating friends. Over time we also received many good suggestions on how to make that newsletter better. So that’s what we have done…a complete face-lift. We have changed its name to the iboats.com Review, and dramatically changed its format by using state-of-the-art digital publication technology built specifically for the Internet.”

The iboats.com Review offers monthly features including new and used boat tests and reviews, boating destinations, boating news, how-to articles for do-it-yourselfers, nautical humor, ask-the-expert tips, boat buying and selling tips, and other popular sections such as new product introductions, photo contests and the sharing of favorite seafood recipes. Boat builders, and parts and accessories manufacturers are encouraged to submit new product information. This new format increases the amount of advertising space that this new e-monthly will be able to accommodate in each issue.

“Bill Prince, publisher of award winning ClassicYachtMag.com is our new editor and design director and Ed McKnew, publisher of The PowerBoat Guide is our chief contributor along with a group of talented staff writers plus various guest writers,” said Vassel III. “New editorial content will be supplemented with relevant, popular articles previously featured in print magazines. Contributing magazines will receive bylines and credits, plus the iboats.com Review readers will have the ability to also subscribe to those contributing magazines.”

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Awesome. Sounds like lots of good info. If advertising rates aren't to bad I would love to advertise our forum on there. :thumb:
I'll sign up and find out.