Where is your favorite boating spot?

vyborny1

wecome kenbob,
i've heard some bad storys about indian lake. something about tree stomps and that spinning thing on the back of the boat. It is a nice lake-- little shallow. I would have to say that my fav. is Dale Hollow. It has a little for everyone. big open water for the gfbl's, long fingers for the skiers, and clear water.
I do spend most of the time at Alum Creek though. It can get a little hairy at times but if you look hard, there are nice little coves to swim in.
this year my saying is "have boat, will travel" (of course, i did sell my soul to the devil to pay for gas)

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Hey Kenbob, welcome to Net Boat Talk. :D Glad you signed up.
How was FL?
We looked at Indian Lake one year and there is hardly any public waterfront. All houses and cabins that are private property. I bet it's shallow like spivy said.

We vacationed at Dale Hollow one year too. It is beautiful down there. :thumb:

Ken, where we're docking now we have restaurants really close by. You have to make it down this year!!!!!

sreeja

I like boating in Kerala.There are so may rivers in Kerala famous for boating.The "Thekkedi" is my favourite place.

dreamseeker

Barnegat bay between manasquan inlet and the barnegat inlet.

mostly dead center of the two. Couple times went out the barnegat inlet for a ride in the alantic. Calm waters are fun