WE'RE WET !!!!!

vyborny1

Frist time in 3 years we have been in the water on our own boat
Here the Admiral is starting up the boat
DSC00270.jpg

It is also the first time in 3 years we launched a boat, but it all came back to us like riding a bike
DSC00271.jpg

Also i gotta say that I am going to have a lot of fun with my 5.7L
DSC00272.jpg

vyborny1

no--- Griggs
We only live about 5 min from griggs it was the first time i have ever been there
not bad kinda small but i understand why all of the wakeboarders go there
It was just about glass

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Good first outing. Rep points for you, first to report on getting er wet. :thumb:
Nice looking boat. And the water did look good. I'm jealous.
We're working on our big girl tomorrow (the houseboat), hoping to put er in next weekend.

Jerry ...why did I think you were in lancaster? Grove city, heck you were real close when we were working on Ali and Josh's house in Hilliard. :pat: Course we were busy .... but I never knew you were there.
We lived in Grove City when we first moved to Cols 25 years ago. Joyce Rd. We had a brick single level there (4311 if my memory serves me right).

OhioTC18

Yeah Doc, we've been across the road from Grove City for the last 8 years. I could run out to the road and take a leak in Grove City. I'm on 665.
Remember me asking if their house was in the city limits of Columbus? If it is, one of my crew inspected the electric.

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Yeah Doc, we've been across the road from Grove City for the last 8 years. I could run out to the road and take a leak in Grove City. I'm on 665.
Remember me asking if their house was in the city limits of Columbus? If it is, one of my crew inspected the electric.

Yeah, I knew you worked with the electric there, but didn't realize you were in groovy city. :D
Their house is not in the city limits, I'm not even sure if it's in the Hilliard city limits. Maybe Crums will enlighten us.

Crums

Wakeboarder Extraordinaire
What day were you out? We were on griggs saturday afternoon with some friends. By the way Doc, I got to drive a new mastercraft x2, it has a 2400 lb ballast system. It makes the wake on our boat seem tiny! I was very impressed with the power and how fast it got plained out even with all of the additional weight and a skier behind it.

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
WOW, so at 8 pounds a gallon that means it pulls in 300 gallons in it's ballast!!!! :eek: Damn!!!! I'm sure that would make a great wake. What is the capacity of that boat? It would have to be an extra solid boat to handle that weight and passengers. How much HP does it have? Must be over 300 I'd guess.

Crums

Wakeboarder Extraordinaire
It has to be close to 400 hp, even with all of the wait it plained out fast. He has a 5-600lb ballast bag in the bow, one in the center, 2 in the rear. Mastercraft builds a solid boat, I've never been in a ski boat that takes waves so well. That boat has every bell and wistle you can imagine, plate for wake shaping, perfect pass(cruise control) air and water temp, kickin stereo, etc. Pretty impresive, I just need to hit the lottery so I can have one!