Dead or Just Embarrased

Bt Doctur

Super Moderator
Staff member
Do you fully prepare for you boating experiance?Or do you just turn the key and hope for the best.This link has nothing to do with boating BUT does point out the need to cross the "T"`as and dot the "I"`s.
Is your vessel properly equipped?
Are your non-swimmers properly protected?
Are you Competent to operate your vessel Safely?
If not,Stay Home and let the rest of us enjoy the Boating Experiance.
The Pilot's Lounge #125: To Abort; Perchance To Live

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Good info for sure. Both a pilot and boat captain have responsibilities that must be taken seriously or else sooner or later someone will get hurt. Plan ahead as much as possible. It's a habit we can all live with. :thumb:

Bt Doctur

Super Moderator
Staff member
Stole this from another site but you`ll get the idea.
Part 1
Today I bought an electrical battery charger to charge the batteries to see if the inverter worked. First steps was to top off the battery fluid. Long story short, two of my 4 batteries had cracked housings and battery acid was in the battery boxes.
Part2
have the intact bank charging in my garage to see if they will charge and hold that charge, I plan on putting them back in tomorrow to test the inverter if they do.

27ft twin, is this being prepared??????? To those who don`t know ,battery`s release Hydrogen gas that is EXPLOSIVE. Batteries also tend to EXPLODE is they are internally damaged.Plus the fact of using golf cart 6V`s in series. Seriously How cheap is cheap ,unless of course YOU CAN WALK ON WATER
Forgot, these are starting battery`s

Last edited: