Wireless Tow Lights

USMCSteve

Has anyone else used wireless tow lights? I purchased a set at Pepboy's last month for 149.00 and they seem to work pretty darn good. I also tried them on my utility trailer this week. All you have to do is plug the transmitter into your towing vehicles trailer wiring plug and then mount the lights on your trailer. Total hook up time was less then 2 minutes. I will let you know in a couple of months how they are working out.

Let me know if anyone else has a set of these..

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Welcome to Net Boating Talk Steve! Way kewl. Wireless trailer lights. I like the idea. :D I didn't even know they existed. How easy that would make things.
Please do keep up posted on how they perform over time.
Heck you could even hop out and remove them before backing the trailer into the water so that they would not be submerged. Water is the most common problem with boat trailers.

USMCSteve

Ya, these are really cool. The nice thing about these are you can either strap them on or use the magnetic mounts. My neighbor now wants to borrow them for pulling his car behind his motor home.

OhioTC18

I've seen wireless fog light switches before but not trailer lights. Neat idea. Let us know how they perform later.

Welcome to NBT Steve

USMCSteve

Hello Everyone,

My brother recently went into a "Northern Tool" store in Minnetonka MN. and found that they are also selling these lights in there stores. For the heck of it I checked on line and found that Northern Tool is also selling these wireless tow lights on there web site too.

Here is the web page for anyone interested..

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_6970_200322945_200322945