Pictures of your boat

Crums

Wakeboarder Extraordinaire
Who's truck is that trigger? I thought you had a suburban to pull the boat with?
Your boat is pretty awsome! Someday I'd like to have all of our nautiques at the river (Di's, Nicks,yours, and mine) I'd love to have a picture of all or them tied up at the dock.

Trigger

No, that was taken when I was stationed in Mississippi for pilot training. Here is Lake Pueblo, Colorado.
P5120415-2.JPG

Trigger

Who's truck is that trigger? I thought you had a suburban to pull the boat with?
Your boat is pretty awsome! Someday I'd like to have all of our nautiques at the river (Di's, Nicks,yours, and mine) I'd love to have a picture of all or them tied up at the dock.

That was one of my buddy's trucks. That was back when I had the boat before I had a vehicle to pull it with. I know, priorities right. I do still have the suburban. That would be sweet to get them all together...I'm down.

Last edited:

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Lake Pueblo looks nice Trigger! Is it better skiing there than back here on the Ohio River? The water looked a bit choppy in the picture, and there doesn't appear to be many trees to help tame the wind.

Trigger

Oh, that was on a good day. The water here is so choppy; I miss the glass of the Ohio. I have been out there a few days that I didn’t even ski because it was so bad. Some days I have to keep the boat moving so as not to have waves coming over the bow. It doesn’t matter how early you get up because the wind is always strong around here. Unfortunately, Pueblo is the closest boatable water to me and it is over an hour away. All of the other bodies of water around here are reservoir that they don’t allow bodily contact. As a result, everyone within 100nm radius that owns a boat go to Pueblo. There is one nice small inlet for skiing there but you have to share it with the other 10 ski boats. Like everywhere else the tubers think that that is where they should be also instead of out in the open with the huge waves. As you can see I am a little bitter about the lack of good water around here. If anyone has any connections here that live on a private lake, please let me know.

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Yep, I know what you mean about the tube-ers. Between them and the jet skis it can be tough to find any smooth water here to. With 45 miles from damn to damn you can usually find a spot somewhere though.
Wind all the time would be a bummer. Imagine if you were driving a billboard like we do now (our houseboat). :D Were you there last year on Memorial Day with your mom and AJ when you all got on the houseboat? I'm thinking you were, but my memory plays tricks on me. :hide:

Trigger

No, its been a couple of years since I was back there. I moved here, to Colorado Springs, last summer and with all the deployment at my last base, I ended up missing most of the 3 summers before that.

Crums

Hey Trigger did you steel that wakeboard off a wall in a bar? I've seen Coors light boards but never a Dosequis board! We have to break this no river streek and get you back on the ohio. That water looks really crappy, have you looked at the resivour in fort collins? I know it's a hull up that way but it's in a valley and may be protected from all the wind.

Trigger

Hey Trigger did you steel that wakeboard off a wall in a bar? I've seen Coors light boards but never a Dosequis board! We have to break this no river streek and get you back on the ohio. That water looks really crappy, have you looked at the resivour in fort collins? I know it's a hull up that way but it's in a valley and may be protected from all the wind.

No, we might try to get up there this summer. It is a 2.5hr drive up there.
Here are a couple of pictures from Arizona on Christmas day a couple of years ago. I miss the glass!!!!

Arizona.jpg

Arizona-2.jpg

Trigger

Here is a pic from the Tennessee Tombigbee River in Mississippi. It looks a lot like the Ohio River.

MS.jpg

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Good pics Trigger, especially the one of you in the air! :thumb:
Tennessee does look a lot like the view here on the Ohio.

:

Trigger

Of course it is me…I’m always going big. No really, it was a buddy of mine in my pilot training class.

Crums

We need some fresh pics up here! I have some ok ones I'll throw up here from memorial day when I get a chance ( some good ones of your boat doc).

Quincy

Heres a photo of my lil boat, taken about 3 years ago. This little gem is just over 15ft in length and 5ft beam. She goes like lightening with a 65hp on the stern. This photo was taken by my brother using one of his long lens cameras. we were about 1500yds off shore when he caught this shot. We just crested a wave and he clicked at just the right moment..

Ideal for 2 adults belting around the harbour, a bit of a squeeze with 4.

Its a real good ski boat too.

Pic taken in Cork Harbour, Southern Ireland. Roughly taken at 51°47'27.2"N 8°16'12.5"W.
about 4 miles due south of Cobh, (Formerly known as Queenstown), the last port titanic set sail from on her ill-fated voyage...

25073175a40276db59019674c1d73d3c521808130ad66da2c8146774.jpg

Last edited:

billbill1

These are our 2 boats, no action shots but gives you a rough idea. The pontoon is a 19' fishing version and the deep V is a 16' with 3 live wells, we use the 16'er the most. Caught our limit of catfish on Saturday/with the biggest between 9 and 10 lbs.

Last edited: