Introduce yourself here

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Hi Bethany, I'm glad you joined up and ....I'm glad your boatless. That means you can ride with us. We need you youngun's along to keep us going. :thumb: :beer:

For Jerry, and those who don't know, Bethany is my youngest daughter. :D She's been boating since she could walk. :D

waybomb

I'd rather be blown
For Jerry, and those who don't know, Bethany is my youngest daughter. :D She's been boating since she could walk. :D

Man, it's good you said that. Who knows where this could have gone. A young female wanting to go boating...........

OhioTC18

Hi Bethany, I'm glad you joined up and ....I'm glad your boatless. That means you can ride with us. We need you youngun's along to keep us going. :thumb: :beer:

I kinda thought there was a family resemblance there. I recognized the name. Now she needs to convince Hubby that a boat is in order (along with Dad's help) :)

Crums

Wakeboarder Extraordinaire
I kinda thought there was a family resemblance there. I recognized the name. Now she needs to convince Hubby that a boat is in order (along with Dad's help) :)

I have put together a sales presentation for her husband high lighting all of the pluses a boat would bring to there quality of life. Don't get me wrong, I as well as Doc like having them on our boat but nothing beats having your own!

Blondie

I have put together a sales presentation for her husband high lighting all of the pluses a boat would bring to there quality of life. Don't get me wrong, I as well as Doc like having them on our boat but nothing beats having your own!
We even bought an SUV with the intention of pulling a boat behing there someday. I am sure that as soon as he sees Crum's presentation he will be fully sold on the idea of being a boat owner. I guess I just need to be patient. :yuk:

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
We even bought an SUV with the intention of pulling a boat behing there someday. I am sure that as soon as he sees Crum's presentation he will be fully sold on the idea of being a boat owner. I guess I just need to be patient. :yuk:

Yep, be patient, and sell a lot of insurance so you get a 15,000 dollar bonus check!!! That's all it takes. :D

Blondie

Yep, be patient, and sell a lot of insurance so you get a 15,000 dollar bonus check!!! That's all it takes. :D
You make it sound so easy :( If any of you out there live in Ohio and need insurance, keep me in mind. I sell personal and commercial lines so hit me up if you need: homeowners, auto, BOAT OWNERS, renters, condo, business owners or anything else other than life (I am not licensed to sell that). You all could help me buy our first boat :thumb:

Bt Doctur

Super Moderator
Staff member
just joined and hoping to make a difference helping out our fellow boaters.
repairing since `71 mostly Mercruiser items up to GEN II.
didnt find it anywhere but can you list items for sale on this board?

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Welcome Boat Doctor. I'm a computer Doctor. :D

I'm glad you found us and signed up. I'm curious. Did my thread for mechanic wanted help get you here? If so I'm happy to see it's working.
As boating season gets closer I hope we gain a whole lot of new members. I present the idea to my boat club tomorrow night. I hope some of them will sign up.

Yep you can list items for sale on here in the classified forum. It's hiding down here the bottom of the index page. Here' s a link: http://www.netboattalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16

Enjoy and post often. :thumb:

mrfixit

Hi my name is Nick, i have a 20' ski nautique. Great boat!!! wouldn't trade it for the world! We love to go wakeboarding, skiing and tubing behind it.

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Hey Nick. Good to see you posting. I bet you have some wild tubing pics to share, don't ya?

Crums

Wakeboarder Extraordinaire
Hey Nick, glad to see a fellow skier on here! You need to post some of those pics of the big tube on here.

Bt Doctur

Super Moderator
Staff member
Great to see more people all the time.
when it comes to questions, be sure to include as much info as possable
motor,drive, rpms, prop size and pitch, carb,efi, previous trouble shooting or testing ,etc. so we have a better understanding of your trouble.

jackdowns

Ola! My name is Jack Downs but I go by jackdowns:yuk: I'm looking forward to meeting fellow boaters and sharing info. I have a Gibson Houseboat and a Seadoo Sporster.

Starboard outside.jpg

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Hi Jack! I'm glad you joined up. :thumb:
Good pic of your houseboat there, with a nice clean bottom. :D

Enjoy and post often. :thumb:

Nat

Hey I'm josh's cousin, he got me into wakeboarding and i love it. I just hope i get to do more of it this year!! Hint Hint.....