The mad man is at it again ... Net Pet Talk is now open

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
I have hinted to a few about this happening but the chit hit the fan Thursday night when the net entertainment talk database went belly up. While I was in the process of fixing it with the forum closed, I thought, why not do it now? I had been wanting to change the focus of net entertainment talk as it was not growing at all. But I had just opened Net Town Talk and that was taking a good bit of my time, so I was planning to wait another month or so. Fate had a different idea...and I'm glad it did. It was a tough 24 hours but net pet talk is now open, and still under construction in a few ways (the logo is not finished) but it's ready for new members and posting.
The net entertainment talk forum posts are still in tact but they are not the main focus of the forum. This gives us a good base for starting net pet talk (we have 100+ members and close to 10k in posts).

So, if you love pets like I do I hope you will consider joining us over on Net Pet Talk to talk about the pets we love, to share ideas and solutions to problems and most of all to show off pictures of our buddies. :thumb:
http://www.netpettalk.com/forums/

I will be expanding the moderator staff a little to help with posting and keeping spam to a minimum. If you are interested show it by posting a lot on NPT and toss your hat in the ring with a PM to me.