Some Pictures of Our Pontoon Houseboat

Bamby

menupop.gif
menupop.gif
menupop.gif
I've been working on this boat for far too long. I can still find details I could still work on but this thing is going to get splashed, and the petty little details are going to have to wait. Click here if you would like to view more pictures of my restoration of this boat.

0523091843-00.jpg

0523091844-00.jpg

0523091845-01.jpg

Bamby

menupop.gif
Well we managed to splash her two weeks ago, and have had two wonderful weekends on it. The first prop we installed a 14x11 was too low for her, and had to run the new motor way to hard to make any progress at all. The second weekend we installed a 14x13 prop on her and things seem to be a lot better with it. The motor maxes out low on the suggested rpm scale at 5,000 but the boat now makes good cruising speed in the lower more fuel economical speeds we usually run at.

As far as the layout and utilization of our newly rebuilt boat. Things seem to be good, after using for the last few weekends nothing is glaring at me yet making me wish I would have built her differently somehow. I think we're going to enjoy this boat for a long, long time the good Lord willing that is.

Here's another picture taken just below the Philo Lock on the Muskingum River near central Ohio.

houseboat on sandbar.jpg