WARNING,terrible plague possible if the right antidote is not taken

Bt Doctur

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm posting this because I know you are bright and I care about you.

The Center for Disease Control has issued a warning about a new virulent strain of this old disease. The disease is called "Gonorrhea Lectim." It's pronounced "Gonna re-elect em" and it is a terrible Obamanation.

The disease is contracted through dangerous and high risk behavior involving putting your cranium up your rectum.

Many victims contracted it in 2008...But now most people, after having been infected for the past 1-3 years, are starting to realize how destructive this sickness is.

It's sad because Gonorrhea Lectim is easily cured with a new drug just coming on the market called Votemout. You take the first dose now and the second dose in Nov. 2012 and simply don't engage in such behavior again; otherwise, it could become permanent and eventually wipe out all life as we know it.

You may want to pass this important message on to all those bright folks you really care about.

SST

The strain is even more dangerous now than it’s original strain. The next vaccine is during next year’s election.
As the guardian from Indiana Jones said choose wisely. Have you?