Who Knows the Answer?

Bt Doctur

Super Moderator
Staff member
First, it`s not what you think, read the question a few times before you answer. Answers will be posted next sunday,8:00 pm east coast time.

:bb::bb::bb:
1. I am a protrusion that comes in many sizes. When I'm not well, I drip. When you blow me, you feel good. What Am I?
2. I'm spread before I'm eaten. Your tongue gets me off. People sometimes lick my nuts. What Am I?
3. I assist an erection. Sometimes big balls hang from me. I'm called a big swinger. What Am I?
4. Over 1,000 people went down on me. I wasn't maiden for long. A big hard thing ripped me open. What Am I?
5. You stick your poles inside me. You tie me down to get me up. I get wet before you do. What Am I?
6. When I go in I cause pain. I cause you to spit and ask you not to swallow. I can fill your hole. What Am I?
7. A finger goes in me. You fiddle with me when you're bored. The best man always has me first. What Am I?
8. All day long, it's in and out. I discharge loads from my shaft. Both men and women go down on me. What Am I?
9. I go in hard. I come out soft. You blow me hard. What Am I?
10. If I miss, I hit your bush. It's my job to stuff your box. When I come, it's news. What Am I?
11. I offer Protection. I get the finger ten times. You use your fingers to get me off. What Am I?
12. I have a stiff shaft. My tip penetrates. I come with a quiver. What Am I?
13. My business is briefs. I am a cunning linguist. I plead and plead for it. What Am I?
14. I make some guys shoot in the air. I usually have a little pecker. I'm better in your hand than in your bush. What Am I?

1 entry only.time stamp on entry.
To the first person who pm`s me with all the correct answers a case of Sta-Bil 8 - 4oz bottles sent USPS Priority Mail
$5.00 postage by pay-pal.

Last edited: