Introductions Forum Needed

OhioTC18

Doc,
I think we need an introductions forum here, so we can introduce ourselves.
I don't have a boat myself but I'd like to have a place to float one where Doc does.

Oh, yeah, I'm Jerry and live in Central Ohio. I'm boatless, but I do own a tractor........LOL

Bigal

Doc,
I think we need an introductions forum here, so we can introduce ourselves.
I don't have a boat myself but I'd like to have a place to float one where Doc does.

Oh, yeah, I'm Jerry and live in Central Ohio. I'm boatless, but I do own a tractor........LOL

I agree with Jerry ! We do need that . I just signed up too and was not very sure where to post my first post .

Jerry ???? They actually have water in Ohio to boat on ??? I thought it was all farm fields there .:rolleyes:
Sorry .... could'nt resist ......

OhioTC18

Well, in Ohio, there are a lot of lakes to boat in. Now if you travel a bit NW there is a huge lake. And there is also Lake Erie and if you head down near Doc, the Ohio River.
But yeah, there are plenty of farm fields as well.

Bigal

Well, in Ohio, there are a lot of lakes to boat in. Now if you travel a bit NW there is a huge lake. And there is also Lake Erie and if you head down near Doc, the Ohio River.
But yeah, there are plenty of farm fields as well.

I was just kiddin with you ..... I did not know if your area was being hit by the drought that is affecting some parts of the US . I'm just a dumb ass Californian .
Hurry up and get that boat ! Winter time is the best time to buy as prices are usually lower . You ever look at those boat auctions ?? Man they have some great deals sometimes !

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Good suggestion Jerry. I'll have an Introductions forum set up later today.

For Big Al in particular, about 10 or 15 years ago 'Surf Ohio' was a very popular Tshirt. They had cool designs and all but of course there is no place to surf in Ohio. This was before the internet, and was not talking of internet kind of surfing. :D

I boat on the Ohio River ....and that river is the property of WV. Go figure.

OhioTC18

For Big Al in particular, about 10 or 15 years ago 'Surf Ohio' was a very popular Tshirt. They had cool designs and all but of course there is no place to surf in Ohio. This was before the internet, and was not talking of internet kind of surfing. :D

Doc they even had parties along the Olentangy by OSU for Surf Ohio. Can you imagine surfing on the Olentangy?

aarathi

Welcome to this wonderful forum. I am Bindu, new member of this site. I am from kerala, popularly known as God's own country. I am very happy to visit this site. Come on and enjoy by visiting this site.