Marietta Stern Wheeler Festival

Bamby

Well we managed to navigate the river without any incidents whats-so-ever, and as far as I'm aware of nobody know to us had and problems related to the river itself. Though one person managed to run out of 2-Stroke oil, and another ran out of fuel.

I seen your boat way across the Ohio from us Doc. I did snap a few pictures but they are pretty poor, you were a bit too far for my cheap camera. The fireworks were awesome, and everyone appeared to have a good time. But it seemed to me that there were far less boats than usual.

087 Fireworks.jpg

093 Fireworks.jpg

099 Fireworks.jpg

102 Fireworks.jpg

105 Fireworks.jpg

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Good pics!!!! :thumb:
We sure had a GREAT time. We were just up there for the day, and pulled anchor and headed back downriver shortly after the fireworks ended. All went well. Everyone had lots of fun. We had some rookies with us and they loved it. i thought the fireworks were the best ever. Technology just keeps making them more and more amazing. Love the waterfall off the bridge, but the best ones were those that kept regenerating with a swish noise and more and more sparklies kept coming and they were not loosing altitude. Amazing.
What fun!!!!!!!!!