Anybody wet yet?

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
It was well over 80 here yesterday. River is clear. I wanted to bad to dump the baja in and get her wet. Other stuff got in the way. Work and home chores. I want to be ready for the next weekend in April that is nice. Keeping my fingers crossed. It has been years since I was able to boat in April.
How about you? Anyone been able to put their boat in and have some fun on the water?

Bamby

Chomping at the bit here and wishing it were.. Should be soon I'm hoping.. :clap:. Anyway I was just stopping by to see if their was any action and it seems slow here..but it shows 60 lurkers roaming around reviewing the threads.

Come on aboard folks and post something, anything this site needing some new input and material in which to read.. :coolshades:

bdavis

I haven't had mine out yet. Some people have around here though and were out fishing before the walleye season closed. That rarely if ever happens here where you can go boating before the season ends. It opens again the third weekend in May after the fish have spawned. Normally, the ice is just going off the lakes 1-2 weeks before it opens.

My dad and bro have been out already though.