Our Bandit

mla2ofus

Had the cover off,so I took a few pics of it. We sure love it for fishing because of being able to get up and walk around. These old knees don't like sitting for extended periods!!!
I'm working on getting the tubes cleaned and polished. Later we plan to take the two front seats out and install 4 swivel fishing chairs. Then if we want, we can take up the fishing chairs and stands to set up a dome tent so we can overnite on it.
Later,
Mike

Linda 065 (Small).jpg

Linda 066 (Small).jpg

Linda 067 (Small).jpg

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Nice looking boat. They are very versatile. My dad had a 24' inboard up until he died. We had lots of fun on it. It even had a grill. We went to the island and cooked out on it lots of times.

mla2ofus

Thanks,Doc. We've really enjoyed it so far. That 90 horse really likes the gas if you want go fast. I keep it throttled back good like us old farts are supposed to.
I'm attaching some pics of some new nav lites i installed this week. They're LED's I ordered off the web. Drilled and filed the holes in the rub rails for them so they're a tight fit so no fasteners are needed. They are really bright, so I think they'll work well and they're also water proof. I figure being flush they shouldn't get beat up very easy.

Linda 068 (WinCE).jpg

Linda 069 (WinCE).jpg

Linda 070 (WinCE).jpg

Linda 071 (WinCE).jpg

Linda 073 (WinCE).jpg