Bt Doctur

Super Moderator
Staff member
:waiting:What are we paying now?
In NJ reg auto gas. 3.25 ,Marine diesel 4.00, Marine gas 3.75

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
Ohio reg is 3.49 Diesel 4.10 I'd guess Marien gas will be around 4. At my boat club I should be able to get gas on the water for about the same as regular gas is going for ...still no matter, it's gonna cost us more for sure. Dang it.

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
I paid 3.53 per gallon yesterday to fill up. And this was the cheapest I saw. Others were 3.55 or 3.57. :pat:
Big price difference for being just a couple hours from OhioTC.

Trigger

It is 3.45 for Regular here in Colorado and 3.65 for hi-test. Although, the regular here is only 85 octane unlike most other places. They have 85, 87 and 91. So to fill the boat I have to use the 91 because it requires 89 or above.

dreamseeker

just got home to NJ from NC and gas down there this morning was 3.65 for regular and desil was 4.60

gonna get worse before it gets better

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
It is 3.45 for Regular here in Colorado and 3.65 for hi-test. Although, the regular here is only 85 octane unlike most other places. They have 85, 87 and 91. So to fill the boat I have to use the 91 because it requires 89 or above.

Whoa, never heard of 85 octane! :pat: Is that because of the elevation out there? You need to make a road trip back here this summer for some cheaper gas (you could run the mid grade here instead of hi test) :D

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
just got home to NJ from NC and gas down there this morning was 3.65 for regular and desil was 4.60

gonna get worse before it gets better

I'm right on the border of Ohio / West Virgina. In WV gas is 3.65 and right across the river in Ohio it's 3.55. I think the same trucks even deliver the fuel to the stations. I get the feeling some station operators are taking advantage and there is some price fixing going on.

dreamseeker

I'm right on the border of Ohio / West Virgina. In WV gas is 3.65 and right across the river in Ohio it's 3.55. I think the same trucks even deliver the fuel to the stations. I get the feeling some station operators are taking advantage and there is some price fixing going on.

i couldnt agree more
right down the road from me are three stations that sell desil and one is 4.85, one is 4.45 and one is 4.40

big differance

bdavis

Thankfully, my 4 stroke 40hp yamaha is very good on fuel. Last summer, I'd spend around $20 per weekend on fuel for it. Price of fuel when I filled up the other day was 1.26 per litre. What's the conversion on that for U.S. gallons?

Doc

Liquid Addiction
Staff member
I found that
[SIZE=+1]1 liter = 0.264172052 US gallons[/SIZE]

So, that would mean your gas would be equal to 5.04 US dollars per gallon. :pat:

OhioTC18

I ran Turbo Blue 105 in my old water cooled Kaw 800 Classic once. It ran like a screamin eagle. Then the temp gauge pegged and I shut her down and limped back home and drained it out :oops: